The INLPTA Diploma Standards and Qualifications
The INLPTA Certified Diploma runs in 30 hours tuition over 5 days under the leadership of an INLPTA Registered NLP Trainer [Dalia ELGebaly] and covers the basics of NLP. It is the first 5 days of the accredited and certificated course Practitioner Program.
At Intentions Training & Consulting we meet the standards of professionalism, ethics and quality set out by the International NLP Trainers Association. INLPTA is a highly respected, worldwide association of professional NLP Trainer Dalia ELGebaly who is dedicated to establishing and maintaining the highest quality standards in NLP accreditation training.
signed by an INLPTA certified NLP Trainer [Dalia ELGebaly] and carry the INLPTA seal.
Where, When and How ?
The course registration fees are 1499 LE per person.
Payment options are available. Book early to take advantage of Early Bird Discounts.but may be suspended earlier when places become limited.
Course fees include: enrollment, course material, certification, lunch, coffee breaks and other course gifts and giveaways.
We offer full time students currently enrolled in a university program a discount. We also have a discount for family members attending & registering together.
Like all our courses, your registration fee is guaranteed by our 100% Refund Policy
If you have got questions, or need help with the registration process, just fill out the above registration form and a member of Intentions team will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
NLP is the Course you need to change your life.
Are you Ready NOW to Register
join our waiting list for the upcoming event
Requirements for certification for INLPTA NLP Diploma are:
- Trained by an INLPTA registered NLP Trainer
- The certification training meets INLPTA training structure requirements
- Minimum of 30 hours of formal classroom training (excluding breaks longer than 30 minutes)
- Minimum of 4 days of formal course room training
- The attended training meets the INLPTA accreditation competency standards and guidelines
- The candidate has successfully met the competency standards of INLPTA of NLP Diploma, as assessed by the registered INLPTA Trainer
The assessement criteria for NLP Diploma
ATTITUDE (embodiment of the presuppositions of NLP)
CONTENT KNOWLEDGE (principles, techniques & skills)
BEHAVIOURAL SKILL (demonstrated integration of learnings)
You are expected to demonstrate your behavioural integration and embodiment of the three legs of NLP at all times.
2) CONTENT KNOWLEDGE
You are expected to know the following NLP content at appropriate levels of principles, techniques and skills:
- The History of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- The Three Legs of NLP
- Know in detail what your outcome is (and is not)
- Have the sensory skills to know when you are achieving it
- Have the flexibility to change your behaviour until you get it<
- The NLP Communication Model
- The filters everyone has through which they perceive events
- How an external event causes an internal representation
- The effect of internal representations on our state, physiology and behaviour
- Rapport; how to build and improve relationship skills
- Matching & mirroring; how people like people who are like themselves
- Pacing & leading; how to test whether you have built a successful relationship
- Sensory Acuity
- Fine tuning your senses to better understand the reactions of others (and yourself!)
- The Feedback Model
- How to give and receive feedback positively
- Well-formed Outcomes
- Ensuring that what you think you want really is what you want
- An Introduction to Submodalities
- Understanding how you (and others) think
- Change of Perspective / NBG (New Behavior Generator)
- A simple tool for solving problems and generating creativity
- The power of positive language: say what you want to happen, not what you don’t!
- Chunking: the essentials of negotiating
- Presuppositions: words that create mindsets (if, but, try)
- Visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic styles, how to recognise them and use them to improve your communication
- Presuppositions of NLP
- Keys to personal development
- Simple kinaesthetic anchoring
- How to “store” your resources (eg. confidence, happiness, calm) and then regenerate the appropriate resource whenever it is needed
- An introduction to Timelines
- Discover how you personally structure time, and how to place a clear goal in your future
3) BEHAVIOURAL SKILL
ALL of the NLP skills listed above are required to be behaviourally demonstrated with both self and others.