How Self-confident are you?
Improving Self-Confidence by Building Self-Efficacy & boosting self esteem .
- How self-confident do you feel? Are you full of it, or do you wish you had more of it?
- A person with high self-confidence seems to live life with passion and enthusiasm. Other people tend to trust and respect these confident individuals, which help them build even more self-confidence – and so the cycle continues.
- Everyone admires a self-confident person. We may even envy them a little! Self-confident people seem at ease with themselves and their work. They invite trust and inspire confidence in others. These are attractive characteristics.
- It’s not always easy to be confident in yourself, particularly if you’re naturally self-critical, or if other people put you down. But there are steps that you can take to increase and maintain your self-confidence. This course will help you to be yourself, handle adversity, and believe that you’ll win through, despite setbacks. It’s an inner force that sustains you, and gives you the courage you need to be the person you want to be.
This Workshop training is designed for:
- Individuals who need to Improving the Way they Feel about themselves, so for a wide range of people both for their personal development and for business.
- People who demonstrates self-confidence by being decisive, trying new things, or staying in control when things get difficult.
The aim of our training is to:
- Highlight your current level of assertiveness and guide you through a number of practical exercises and case studies that will help you to boost your self-confidence and prepare you to implement your newfound assertiveness skills back
- This tends to be a course that participants really enjoy, particularly given its interactive nature.
- The workshop is designed to be trainer led but it includes plenty of interaction between the participants.
- This course also involves a number of activities which participants can immediately begin.
Participants will be able to:
- Be more confident and more successful in dealing with difficult conversations.
- Differentiating between assertive, aggressive and submissive behaviors and their effects on their life
- Determining their level of being assertive Adapt their style depending on the behavior to achieve a positive outcome. Identify strategies to put their plan into action.
- Avoiding the traps of becoming too aggressive or submissive.
- gained a deeper understanding of their own communication and interacting styles
Take this opportunity to discover how small changes in the way you communicate will result in increased productivity, motivation and success.
To Register Please Fill in & Submit
About The Trainer
Dalia El Gebaly is a Self-help and Human Development Trainer, coach and consultant, She is also an interpersonal communication trainer and coach with an international accreditation known by the Trainer of challenges and successes.
Dalia El Gebaly‘s expertise is in marketing communications, Public Relations and Social Media Professional including for social campaigns, which raise awareness.
She has provided her services for many corporate and Public Figures for Branding and operating events, also worked with many vulnerable populations in Egypt and many other countries.
hours minutes seconds