How Good Are Your Communication Skills?
Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading Effectively
- Communication is one of the most important skills that you need to succeed in the workplace. Conveying a message to other people clearly might sound simple, but it’s a process that is often fraught with error.
- This can result in confusion, frustration, wasted effort, and missed opportunities. Communication breaks down, causing collaboration and progress to become impossible.
- If you want to be an expert communicator, you need to be effective at all points in the communication process from “sender” through to “receiver” and you need to be comfortable with the different channels of communication face to face, online, written, and so on. This is because poor communicators often struggle to develop their careers beyond a certain point.
This Workshop training is designed for:
- Individuals who need to develop effective relationships with others through effective communication, so for a wide range of people both for their personal development and for business.
- People who struggle to communicate effectively – verbally and in writing. They impart thoughts and ideas that don’t reflect their intended meaning, and that their recipients misinterpret or misunderstand.
The aim of our training is to:
- Develop the effective communications skills of all managers developing strong communication skills so that we will continue to build strong relationships.
- This tends to be a course that participants really enjoy, particularly given its interactive nature.
- The workshop is designed to be trainer led but it includes plenty of interaction between the participants.
- This course also involves a number of activities which participants can immediately begin to become involved with their own life planning.
Participants will be able to:
- Be more confident and more successful in dealing with difficult conversations.
- Review their natural style and have identified appropriate strategies to support them in the future
- Adapt their style depending on the behavior to achieve a positive outcome. Identify strategies to put their plan into action.
- understand the importance of professional communication skills
- Development of strong relationships with others.
- gained a deeper understanding of their own communication and interacting styles
Make use of this chance to developing effective relationships with others through effective communication
To Register Please Fill in & Submit
About The Trainer
Dalia El Gebaly is a Self-help and Human Development Trainer, coach, and consultant, She is also an interpersonal communication trainer and coach with an international accreditation known as the Trainer of Challenges and Successes.
Dalia El Gebaly‘s expertise is in marketing communications, Public Relations, and Social Media Professional including for social campaigns, which raise awareness.
She has provided her services to many corporate and Public Figures for Branding and operating events, also worked with many vulnerable populations in Egypt and many other countries.
hours minutes seconds